Confronting the Carceral State in Planning
What is Planners Network?
Planners Network is an association of professionals, activists, academics, and students involved in physical, social, economic, and environmental planning in urban and rural areas, who promote fundamental change in our political and economic systems.
About Planners Network
Planners Network is a 501 (3) (c) non-profit organization.
- Get details on how to Join Planners Network
- For submissions to the new online Magazine, Progressive City: Radical Alternatives, visit www.progressivecity.net/contact (scroll down for submission guidelines) and email: info(at)progressivecity(dot)net
- Download the Disorientation Guide in the News & Knowledge section.
- See back issues of the former print magazine (including the last issue: Spring 2016: Fighting Displacement in Barcelona) in the News & Knowledge section.
- See the latest E-Newsletter by clicking here.
- See the latest Individual Membership Directory.