- New York City’s Olympic Bid -Why?
- Integrating Visions and Ethics: A Feat of Olympian Proportions
- 2004 Athens Olympic Games Bring Misery to Roma Communities in Greece
- Atlanta’s Olympic Legacy
- Declining City, Big Ambitions: Leipzig’s Olympic Wish
- An Environmental Success Story? Sydney 2000 Olympic Games
Helen Jefferson Lenskyj
- Golden Scam: Fantasy and Reality in the Olympics
Christopher A. Shaw
- There’s Gold in the Property Market: The Olympics and Housing
Peter Phibbs and Kat Martindale
- Fool’s Gold : Some Observations of Salt Lake City’s 2002 Winter Olympic Games
- Olympic Graffiti
- George W. Bush and the Cities: The Damage Done and the Struggle Ahead
- The Suburbanization of New York: Home Town, No Town or New Town?
Jane Holtz Kay