Who we are
Planners Network is an association of professionals, activists, academics, and students involved in physical, social, economic, and environmental planning in urban and rural areas, who promote fundamental change in our political and economic systems.
- Get details on how to Join Planners Network
- See the Planners Network Brochure
- For submissions to the new digital Magazine, Progressive City: Radical Alternatives, visit www.progressivecity.net/contact (scroll down for the submission guidelines) and email: info(at)progressivecity(dot)net
- Download the Disorientation Guide in the Magazine & Publications section.
- A mini-conference on radical planning entitled “The Space of Struggle” will be held at Portland State University on November 2, 2016. Co-sponsored by Portland State Planning Club, Students Addressing Urban and Community Issues, Planners Network, and Critical Planning Journal. Visit the following site for details and a full schedule: https://radicalplanning.wordpress.com