Who we are
Planners Network is an association of professionals, activists, academics, and students involved in physical, social, economic, and environmental planning in urban and rural areas, who promote fundamental change in our political and economic systems.
- Get details on how to Join Planners Network
- See the Planners Network Brochure
- For submissions to the Magazine, visit Magazine Guidelines for Submission and email: editor(at)plannersnetwork(dot)org
- Download the Disorientation Guide in the Magazine & Publications section.
- Stay tuned for more information about a mini-conference entitled “The Spaces of Struggle” to be held at Portland State University on November 2, 2016, which is co-sponsored by Critical Planning Journal and Planners Network. Visit the following site for updates: https://radicalplanning.wordpress.com