Who we are
Planners Network is an association of professionals, activists, academics, and students involved in physical, social, economic, and environmental planning in urban and rural areas, who promote fundamental change in our political and economic systems.
- Get details on how to Join Planners Network
- For submissions to the new online Magazine, Progressive City: Radical Alternatives, visit www.progressivecity.net/contact (scroll down for submission guidelines) and email: info(at)progressivecity(dot)net
- Download the Disorientation Guide in the Magazine & Publications section.
Our Latest Publications
- Check out our newly launched online Magazine, Progressive City: Radical Alternatives, can be viewed at www.progressivecity.net. Also, visit the accompanying Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pcityradical/ and Twitter: https://twitter.com/pcityradical?lang=en
- See back issues of the former print magazine (including the last issue: Spring 2016: Fighting Displacement in Barcelona) in the Magazine & Publications section.
- See the latest E-Newsletter from February 2017 in the Magazine & Publications section.
- See the latest Individual Membership Directory from March 2016.