Who we are
Planners Network is an association of professionals, activists, academics, and students involved in physical, social, economic, and environmental planning in urban and rural areas, who promote fundamental change in our political and economic systems.
- Get details on how to Join Planners Network
- See the Planners Network Brochure
- For submissions to the Magazine, visit Magazine Guidelines for Submission and email: editor(at)plannersnetwork(dot)org
- Download the Disorientation Guide in the Magazine & Publications section.
- The 2014 Planners Network Conference, Planning at the Borders, took place on June 5-7, 2014 at Ciudad Juárez, Mexico. For more information visit http://plannersnetwork2014.wordpress.com/