Planners Network Conference 2014
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION UNTIL APRIL 20, 2014
The 2014 Planners Network Conference, Planning at the Borders, will take place June 5-7 in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico. Abstracts proposing pre-organized sessions, workshops, individual presentations, posters, or social documentation should be submitted before April 14, 2014 at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Preference will be given to participatory sessions. Please keep abstracts to a maximum of 250 words.
For more information visit http://plannersnetwork2014.wordpress.com/
Who we are
Planners Network is an association of professionals, activists, academics, and students involved in physical, social, economic, and environmental planning in urban and rural areas, who promote fundamental change in our political and economic systems.
- The 2013 Planners Network Conference, Beyond Resilience: Actions for a Just Metropolis, took place on June 6-8, 2013 at Pratt Institute and Hunter College in New York City. For more information visit http://justmetropolis.org/
- See the Planners Network Brochure
- Download the Disorientation Guide in the Magazine & Publications section.
- Get details on how to Join Planners Network
Our Latest Publications
- See the latest issue of the magazine from Winter 2014 in the Magazine & Publications section.
- See the latest E-Newsletter from January 2014 in the Magazine & Publications section.
- See the latest Individual Membership Directory from July 2013.