The Seventh Generation
- Policing and Safe Streets Where are the Planners?
by Sylvia Morse
- The Urbanization of Fear: Notes from Kenya’s War on Terror [Members Only]
by Zoltán Glück
- AIA Condones Torture and Killing: Proposal to Enforce Human Rights within AIA Ethics Code Rejected
- Rising Tides, Rising Costs: How will flood insurance impact New York’s working and middle class waterfront communities?
by Samuel Stein and Caroline Nagy
- Surging Inequality and the Foreclosure Crisis
by Gregory D. Squires
- Fear and violence in the city: The case of Ciudad Juárez
by Jorge Alberto Avitia
- Asset Management Companies and the Financialization of Urban Development: Lessons from Ireland and Spain
by Michael Byrne
- Bioenergy Villages and Renewable Energy in Germany
by Stephan Schmidt
- Bolivia Revolutionizes Urban Mass Transit: From the Streets to the Sky
by Emily Achtenberg
- Wake Up Locavores! Justice for Food Workers Matters
by Tom Angotti
Members Only: Download this issue (1.2 MB)
Note: This document is a password protected PDF. Members should check the mailing label of the latest Progressive Planning Magazine, if you have not received one since you became a member, please contact info(at)plannersnetwork(dot)org. Please include your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address for confirmation.