* Position Title: Director of Development
* Employer’s Name: Pratt Center for Community Development
* Job Location (City, State): Brooklyn, NY (Hybrid, but must be able to come to office)
* Job description: In close coordination with our new Executive Director, the Director of Development will be responsible for sustaining and increasing revenue from foundation, individual, corporate, government and other sources. They will manage the Pratt Center’s grant submissions and reporting; oversee external communications and events to increase visibility and funding prospects and provide strategic direction, management and coordination for all of Pratt Center’s fundraising efforts. Founded in 1963, Pratt Center for Community Development is a non-profit organization housed within Pratt Institute that brings research, policy, planning and community engagement expertise to community organizations that are working on the frontlines to make New York City strong, equitable and sustainable. Salary: $105,000-$120,000, with benefits. Full description and instructions to apply in link below.
* Weblink for further information: https://prattcenter.net/about_us/work_with_us