Position Title: Project Planner (Environmental Planning)
Employer’s Name: Cameron Engineering (IMEG)
Job Location (City, State): Long Island; Manhattan
Some key duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepare data-driven written planning reports;
- Develop maps, exhibits and interactive tools;
- Contribute to analytical and creative planning projects;
- Utilize professional experience and education to present practicable project solutions and alternatives;
- Attend and participate in public workshops;
- Present information to clients, colleagues and members of the public.
Key skills and abilities needed for the position are:
- Knowledge of and interest in state and local land use, zoning, and environmental regulations and comprehensive planning;
- Knowledge of National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), State Environmental Quality Review (SEQR), comprehensive planning, downtown revitalization and transit-oriented development, data mapping, neighborhood planning, land use and zoning;
- Strong technical writing capabilities;
- Proficiency with ArcGIS, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite. Additional software or programming knowledge is encouraged;
- Ability to clearly communicate clearly in both oral and written communication to individuals or groups;
- Ability to perform final quality control check in their area of expertise.
Weblink for further information: https://wd1.myworkdaysite.com/en-US/recruiting/imeg/Imeg_Careers/job/Project-Planner–Environmental-Planning-_R-12550
PNers can contact Madeline Schoenfeld (she/they) at email@example.com for more information.