Senior Project Manager, Urban Design & Planning
San Francisco, CA
The Senior Project Manager will move the needle on resilient urbanism and equitable growth on a range of urban projects from transit station area and corridor plans to health equity plans and neighborhood frameworks.
This position leads client and stakeholder coordination, meetings, and oversees multiple projects concurrently. Coordinate with designers and other team members to facilitate design integration, alignment with technical requirements for all urban design aspects, and community/stakeholder considerations.
- Directs technical aspects and production deliverables of multiple large-scale projects and teams, keeping projects on track and creating success for private, public, institutional and non-profit clients
- Prepare presentations and public facilitation
- Manages projects from marketing/proposals to completion
- Works with other team members to develop urban design concepts and plan content
- Supports internal firm initiatives based on interests and opportunities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Urban Planning, Urban Design, Landscape Architecture or Architecture and 7+ years relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience working at the district scale (e.g., 10+ acres)
- Strong writing and project management skills
- Understanding of urban design concepts, including public realm, development types, multi-modal transportation, zoning/policy analysis, real estate economics, and district-scale sustainability
- Communication and software tool abilities include MS Office Suite, GIS, Adobe Creative Suite
At Mithun, our design has purpose—to create positive change in people’s lives. We are an internationally recognized leader in planning and design, with a focus on sustainable performance, human health and social equity.
Weblink for further information: