- The Seventh Generation
by Thomas Angotti
- Transportation Struggles in the Post-Apartheid City
by Jon Orcutt
- Eight Myths of Traffic Planning
by Roger Baker
- Are We There Yet?
Is There REAL Public Participation Under ISTEA?
by Lisa Schreibman
- Making Tracks for Justice
The Campaign for Fair Transportation and Economic Development in Milwaukee
by John Anner
- East St. Louis Puts Transportation Planners on the Right Track
by Patricia Nolan
- Asphalt Nation by Jane Holtz Kay
Review by James Miraglia