Planners Network is an association of progressive planning. Our members are professionals, activists, academics, and students involved in physical, social, economic, and environmental planning in urban and rural areas. We serve as a voice for social, economic, and environmental justice through planning.
PN connects progressive planners in the following ways:
- A monthly e-newsletter, with member updates, job listings, event announcements, and other resources.
- The quarterly magazine Progressive Planning, full of provocative ideas, reports, and analysis.
- A resource-rich website.
- Conferences, driven by community-led tours and participatory workshops.
- Local chapters, which organize events and discussions around hot local issues.
- The pn-net discussion listserv, and other local and thematic email lists.
For more information about PN, read about our Statement of Principles, What We Do, History, Who We Are, FAQ, or download the Planners Network brochure. If you have a question that isn’t answered there, please contact us atinfo(at)plannersnetwork(dot)org. To become part of the network, sign up as a member.