2005 Planners Network Conference
The conference was held June 2-5, 2005, with over 250 participants.
Justice by Design?
Planners Network Conference on Design:
June 2-5, 2005 in the Twin Cities, MN
Spend the late spring in the Twin Cities at the 2005 Planners Network Conference learning about progressive planning in the middle of the continent.
- Directions from the Airport
- Download Session Schedule
- Thursday June 2: Opening public lecture on affordable housing featuring Mike Pyatok
- Friday June 3: Tours, participatory workshops, a keynote by Anne Spirn, and an informal welcome in a great setting in Gehry’s Weisman Gallery, on campus
- Saturday June 4: Speakers, training sessions, discussion groups, organizing meetings, and an evening at a nonprofit arts center
- Sunday June 5: Morning organizing meeting.
Watch this space for information about the conference:
- Themes and speakers
- Calls for participation
- Schedule of events, workshops, and organizing meetings
- Exhibitions and publications
- Registration for the conference and for the free Pyatok and Spirn lectures
- Housing options
- Maps and descriptions of the conference venues
- Directions to the conference
- Information about the Twin Cities
- Links to collaborating groups including Planners Network
- Links to University area food, drink, and entertainment establishments
Help us spread the word about the conference by hanging the conference poster in your office, school, or local activist hang out. The poster is 11″ x 17″ and can be printed in B & W or color.
The conference has received much appreciated support from the Fannie Mae Foundation and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota.