Join Planners Network and be part of an organization that is an important voice for progressive planning, social equity, and environmental justice.
The Steering Committee recommends the following amounts as minimum membership dues to international members–all are in $US:
- $25 for students, the unemployed, and low income
- $35 for those earning between $25,000 and $50,000
- $50 for those earning over $50,000, organizations and libraries
- $100 for Sustaining Members
- $200 for Super-Sustainers
- $1000 Life Member
Join by Paypal:
To join on line via PayPal click here to pay in US Dollars, then email your name, organization, street address, city and postal code to info(at)plannersnetwork(dot)org stating that you have paid via PayPal.
Join by Mail:
Please fill in the form and mail or fax it to the address on the bottom: Download the Membership Form – US Version (35 kb). If you are mailing you can enclose a check made out in US dollars.
Change of Address:
To change your address or contact information, please send your updates to the PN office at info(at)plannersnetwork(dot)org.